Sunday, March 3, 2013

4J Adventure (Part1)


I am Jade. I belong to a club called the four J's. This is the story of my club's very first mystery.

"John !John, where are you? Come quickly!" ,screamed Jo.

Jo, or Josephine was calling to  cousin, John. John , Jo , Jack and me were the 4 J's. We were all in our own club.Jo had a dog named Jerry. We helped people who were poor by lending charity etc or solved mysteries. Till then we had only done charities, but were always looking out for mysteries.

Anyway,John came running.

"What's the matter , Jo?, he asked.

"Oh John , it's Jerry!He is gone! I have checked everywhere!", she answered.

"Where did you last see him?"

"After he had his walk yesterday night! He slept beside me and now he is gone!"

John sat down and began to think. I came running.

"What 's the matter Jo?", I asked.

"I 'll tell you.Go and get Jack. There should be a meeting of the four J's.Go quick ! Meet us at the park in ten minutes.",she said.

I sped off,wondering what the matter was. I got Jack and we took our bikes and rode to the park.We met Jo and John under the slide.

I said , "This is a an exposed area. How can we have a meeting here?"

Jo said,"Come along I will show you a place."

It was a wonderful place.So secret it was, we thought nobody would come there. It was like a cave-tent like under a  cloth canopy left by someone.It had a camouflaged door too.

 After we got in, Jo began," Alright. The reason for this meeting is real serious. It's Jerry!

"What's up with him?",asked Jack.

"Well he is missing! I checked every nook and cranny of my house.If you ask me, I say he has been dognapped!"

"Oh no!Who would want to do such a thing?",I exclaimed.

"I don't know.And that is what we have to find out.",said Jo."I told John before the meeting, because he was at my house. But we don't have a single clue where he could be!"

"Well, he is a pure bred dalmatian.If you sell him to a circus you would come home with 2000 pounds.",I said.

"So you mean to say anybody could have stolen him just for the love of money?",asked John.

I nodded.

"Maybe he could have already been sold.",said Jack.When did you find this out, Jo?"

"Today morning!After breakfast when it was time for his walk!",Jo said.

We all turned to John, who was thinking hard.Then he slapped his knee and made us all jump.

"What's up John?",asked Jack.

"Circuses!Jade said that if you sold dogs that are pure bred to circus you would have a lot of money.And there is a new circus in here!Right here in Ajman!Didn't you know?It is called Gallanio's circus and there are flyers up and down the street. If the thief works there, he would have definitley taken Jerry there and kept him for training and participating in the circus.And later he planned to sell it to the circus head,then make away with a lot of money and live a good life!",said John.

We stared at John.Yes, he was right. Circuses.Dognappers.Flyers.Training.Participating.Jerry.Everything was a piece,now John had found all the pieces.

"John,you are right!Of course they would have taken him there!We need to go straight away and check the timings.Come on!",said Jo.

After locking the door we sped out.We ran like hares and finally saw a flyer in the street.I tore it off the wall.

"Here!The timings are 8:45 to 10:45,and 11:00 to 1:00!And the prices are five dirham for children".

Yes. Things were falling into place.If only our guess was right..........'

No comments:

Post a Comment